History & Business Info

I apologize upfront if you are not a local, meaning in Lycoming Co. PA, or near it then I can not offer you my services of cake decorating. I am one person that does many things and I enjoy keeping my business controlled so I can still enjoy life. You are welcome to look though. Thank you for stopping by. 
Relocated in Lycoming Co. Pennsylvania for over 8 years, 'Cakes by Chris' has been a home based business that started in Western New York over 33years ago. This sight was created to give my local patrons a place to look at cakes I've done in the past, birthday, shower, graduation, anniversary, and small wedding cakes. Along with the basic 'pan' mold and 'regular' mold cakes 'Cakes by Chris' offers 'imagination' cakes - meaning - you imagine it and I will tell you if I can make it.

NEW - Frosting flowers and leaves are now available for order upon request.
$8.00 for a dozen flowers/$4 for 2 dozen leaves. Prefer 4 weeks advance notice so items have time to dry before needed date but will work with short notice(may be a small charge on shorter notice dates). Local Pickup in Unityville or for delivery charge I can deliver. Email cakesbychris@yahoo.com with order inquiry.

Cakes by Chris is pleased to offer baked goods through "Word of Mouth" baked goods. This side business started mainly to service the 'Gas & Oil Drill Rig' Workers to offer them home made pies, cookies, and rolls since most of them don't get those good ole 'grandma' type bakegoods while away from home but I have many local patrons too.